Sell Your Surplus Test Equipment
We Want Your Unused Assets
Selling your surplus test equipment to us allows you to stretch your equipment budget to
acquire newer, more efficient testing and measurement capabilities. It
frees up capital and bench space. It eliminates your need for calibration,
maintenance and storage of test and measurement instruments you no longer
need. And it prevents your equipment from depreciating and your investment
from becoming obsolete.
MetricTest's test equipment requirements change frequently, so we are constantly
looking for different products. Please let us know which surplus units you would
like to sell to us.
Thank you for submitting your list of equipment for sale to MetricTest. We will review your list. If there is interest to purchase any of the equipment, we will contact you. For further assistance, feel free to call us at 800.432.3424.
- We will negotiate a fair price for your equipment with you.
- If you accept our offer, we will issue you a formal purchase order
listing the terms and conditions that we agreed upon.
- We expect you to wrap and box the equipment to protect it completely
- We will pay the freight charges.
- Our insurance covers the value of the equipment from the time you
ship it to us.
- Typically we require a 10 day right of return period to test the
unit in our laboratory. This, however, is negotiable at the time the
terms are agreed upon.
- Payment terms are negotiated at the time the terms are agreed upon.
- Fax or mail us an invoice to the attention of Accounts Payable. Reference
our purchase order number to ensure prompt payment. (Exceptions are
made for individuals.)